my family

my family

Sunday, December 29, 2013

weird night.

Trying to stay so positive right now. Its really hard. Donnie and I dropped off Ryan at a hotel and then he goes to MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) early tomorrow morning. I will see him swear in and then he goes by bus to San Antonio for Air Force basic training for 8 and a half weeks. I think the hardest part tonight has been Donnie saying, "Daddy?" and seeing Ryan's picture and asking for daddy. We made a small video of Ryan telling Donnie goodnight and he loves him. I feel like its not going to be a long time, but for the short time it will be a little rough. Especially at night and when Donnie asks for him. I know in the end it will all be worth it. I am so proud of the man my husband has become. We met when we were 16 years old and I have been there to see him become such a great man. I can not wait to see him graduate! I am just so proud to call him my husband. I really hope these 8 and a half weeks go by so fast! I am excited for tomorrow. Right now I think I just need some sleep because I will probably be waiting around for a few hours to see him swear in and then a few more hours to say goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment