my family

my family

Monday, August 18, 2014

Still getting adjusted.

It's weird being so far away from "home" and when I saw that I mean Texas where all of my family lives. Thank goodness for modern technology though! Whether its pictures or video chatting, it's such a great way to keep in touch. After being here for a few months and finally starting to get a routine our world gets turned upside down knowing that Ryan will definitely deploy. I can not say when or where he is going but come on I think everyone knows the general part of the world he'll go. I so knew this could and would happen, but still my husband and father of my son will be far away for a long while. Luckily we have made the decision to go back to Texas. Since Donnie isn't in school yet, it will be easy now to go for a visit then it will in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment