my family

my family

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Its a start

Its been three days since I've started a workout routine. Every other day my husband gets a work out routine for me to do and on the other day I run for 30 minutes. I know its not much now but I know its a start in the right direction. I already eat really well so I at least have that going for me. I figured when I became a stay at home Mom it would all fall in place but it seems I would find anything to get sad about and then eat bad things and not workout at all. I've stayed to gain the 10 pounds I lost after I quit working so I think that's when it hit me that I need to change more in order to become the healthy person I want to me. It seems like I've always has body issues but I want to change that. I want to be the best for myself and my family. I don't want to die early because I ate wrong and lived a lazy lifestyle. I know I have to keep at it and I've given my husband permission to push and push and for that I am grateful. It means so much to me that he's always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment